PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Systems Analyst (Oracle)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997850
Employer Ref. C40301447481010502
The successful candidate will be responsible for system development, maintenance support and implementation of large scale ERP implementation projects for our clients. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
- Provide hands-on functional design and development in Oracle EBS (Core function, workflow, and Report) and its integration with other systems
- Perform Unit test and SIT
- Support UAT and bug fixing
- Prepare program specification (code reference)
- Provide professional advisory in Oracle EBS (Core function, workflow, and Report) and its integration with other interfaces
- Carry out Regression Test Cycle management and Rollout
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT profession with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the position of Oracle EBS Developer / Analyst
Practical experience in Oracle EBS (preferably R12) Configuration and Development
Practical experience in the following skills:
- UNIX Shell Scripts
- Oracle Web ADi
- Oracle Forms / Reports
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper
- Workflow Development
- Accounting knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchase Order, HR Payrolls is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with higher qualification and more experience will be considered as Senior Systems Analyst
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.