ICO Group (揚科集團) is found in 1992 in Hong Kong and listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 1460. We are an innovative organization that focuses on providing high-valued Information Technology (IT) solutions and services to multi-national firms, financial institutions, Hong Kong government, etc.
Currently, ICO Group has over 300 staff in Hong Kong. Over 90% of them are IT professionals. Due to rapid business growth in Enterprise Application Systems, Mobile Computing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Computing, we invite more IT professionals to join our big and happy family.
We are looking for high-caliber person to start working on a large scale enterprise application system. Moreover, we are NOT a recruitment agency! We build IT systems for Hong Kong – in the past, present and future!!
Systems Analyst (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998913
What we offer:
- Golden opportunity for placement to medium-to-large scaled IT projects in various government, banking departments and commercial sectors.
- On-the-job training and coaching by experienced IT professionals
- Promotion opportunity based on performance, NOT years of experience
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your technical skills
- Job rotation opportunity to other IT projects
- Provide system implementation services
- Lead a team of AP/P to develop and maintain systems
- Collect and analyze user requirements, conduct and organize prototyping activities
- Perform system design
- Responsible for program development and technical advisory to teammates
- Support SIT and UAT, conduct impact analysis
- Prepare system documentations
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in system analysis & design, development and testing of enterprise application system(s).
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
- Hibernate / MyBatis
- Oracle / IBM BPM / IBM Integration Bus
- WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application Server
- Self-motivation and a good team player
- Good analytical and communication skills, and be able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV with your availability, expected salaries to us. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in ICO Limited. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)