Systems Analyst, Accounting / Finance Systems, MNC, PERM 35K -
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779288
Employer Ref. VRP0114C
Our client is one of the Asia leading Asset Management with a vast growing footprint across various businesses globally. They provide services across a wide platform Hedge Fund, Fixed Income, Wealth Management and Private Equity. To cope with the expansion, they are now seeking a high caliber to take on a Systems Analyst role to provide support in their application software.
- Performing systems analysis and maintaining the in-house proprietary trading and fund management systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain and provide support on enterprise systems and applications
- Coordinating among users and developers to ensure the development meeting user needs and constraints
- Ensure development work follows department standards and policies.
- Ensure the software development progress is up to speed
- Provide technical support when required
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in application software development, with Financial Services exposure is a definite advantage
- Solid experience in MS SQL, T-SQL language, C#, Java
- Good practical knowledge in Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, JasperReport, MySQL
- experience in Finance application is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search