Systems and Network Engineer, Investment Bank, 25K - 35K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779265
Employer Ref. VRP0516
Our client is one of the largest Chinese Banks specializing in Banking, Securities brokerage and Asset Management covering businesses across HK, China and overseas markets. They are now looking to hire a Systems and Network Engineer to look after daily operation and work closely with the application team and vendor on projects
- Evaluate, implement, maintain and support the enterprise IT Infrastructure
- Provide technical support on Servers and Network equipment including installation, administration, implementation and troubleshooting
- Ensure the smooth operations of the Network Infrastructure
- Participate in the negotiation and management with third parties (i.e vendor, and contractors)
- Review, evaluate and provide recommendations on infrastructure performance, products and protocols.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years solid experience in Systems and Network Administration
- Solid experience in first line support
- Excellent skills in Windows and AD
- Knowledge in Cisco and Juniper products
- Solid experience in LAN/WAN, networking, Switch and Router
- CCNA and CCNP certified is not a must and would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Chinese
- Proactive and good team player
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search