Infoware is a software & IT service company group focusing on system design, business software application development and implementation,as wellas provision of IT services and support. Our client base includes global, regional, local retailers and traders, and our Retail, Wholesales, Trading, CRM and ERP application software and professional services help them streamline and optimize their business and IS & IT operations in Asia Pacific region and other regions worldwide.
To cope with our continuous expansion, we seek highly motivated and innovative technical professionals to join our teams, dedicating our technologies, knowledge and skills to render solutions and services that help our clients meet their challenging business and technology needs.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993310
- Setup and maintain desktop & server hardware and software environment in client sites
- Provide direct end-user support on PC Software & Hardware issues
- Provide server & workstation installation and software deployment, upgrade and troubleshooting
- Provide installation and configuration of various hardware devices in different IT infrastructures.
- Provide support to servers, network, desktops, laptops, printers and peripherals
- To isolate IT related problem and escalate to the next level support when required
- Provide tasks management and escalation coordination
- Work on 5.5 days alternative week
- Diploma holder in IT or higher
- Experience in PC/Server hardware installation, network and printer setup and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows Server and workstation installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Proven experience in firewall, router and switch installation and configuration.
- Practical experience in IT Helpdesk environment will be an advantage
- Highly responsible, able to work independently and communicate effectively with business end users
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English & Cantonese
- Candidates without relevant working experience can apply for Systems Engineer Trainee.
Interested parties please send detailed resume via fax 2793-2109, or click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.