PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Systems Engineer/Solutions Specialist-Finance & Vision Solutions-GTS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992357
Employer Ref. 14660BR/JDB201701
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
- Deliver end-to-end business solutions in line with IT strategy
- Work closely with local and remote IT teams to assess technical and operational requirements of business solutions, and implement system solutions
- Write professional comprehensive documentation; including but not limited to project proposals, requirement specifications, functional specifications, implementation plans, test plans, user guides and deployment plans
- Work with the Project Manager to support end-to-end application implementation services and project delivery
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Stay close to the business development of various lines of service and cultivate strong relationships with end users
- Explore and recommend new technologies to improvements to existing IT services
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3 years’ working experience in solution advisory, and business analysis is preferable
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills; strong business sense and good business writing skills
- Strong sense at design of user experience and attention to details
- Ability to maintain effective communication and good relationships with team members
- Fluent in English, Cantonese. Proficient in spoken Mandarin is preferable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY” button below.