Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219721
Employer Ref. 1703151
- Report to the T&C Work Package Manager
- Propose improvement for T&C methodologies and process
- Plan and prepare estimation of T&C activities
- Ensure traceability between Requirements and Tests results
- Assist in design and set up of testing and production platforms
- Prepare and perform T&C activities (Documentation, Software Installation, Testing & Commissioning, Survey & Defect Reports etc.)
- Deploy system/software to production environment
- Perform on-site testing work with clients and Designated Contractors
- Investigate faults on the system and provide a comprehensive root cause analysis
- Ensure the application of corporate standards and operation process on the T&C activities
- Prepare and handle Quality Reviews
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge on System Development Life Cycle
- Familiar with Windows, Linux OS
- Knowledge in Windows server, SQL server installation and configuration
- Knowledge in Network configuration and administration
- Willingness to work on irregular schedule (example: night shifts or weekends)
- Good analytical skills and reporting skills
- Good command of written and spoken in English
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to recruit.hk @thalesgroup.com
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
About Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
THALES is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
With its Transportation Division, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6 000 people.
Thales Revenue Collection Business Line designs and supplies a wide range of ticketing solutions ranging from equipping a line to rolling out multimodal and multi-operator integrated systems based on contactless technologies and suitable for both metro and bus networks.