A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
Banking & Financial Services
Commerce & Industry
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/
Talent Acquisition Resource Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998091
Employer Ref. BBBH648373
Talent Acquisition Resourcing Manager (1 year contract, temp to perm, 35K, Native English Speaker)
Our client is a fast growing international school organization with businesses across the globe. To cope with the business needs, they are currently looking for a high calibre individual to join as Talent Acquisition Resourcing Manager to lead the recruitment function.
- Manage recruitment strategy for the organization both strategically and operationally
- Develop innovative and market relevant sourcing strategies via social media, network or to attract talents
- Oversee the recruitment team and support in ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, agency background is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office (word, outlook, PowerPoint and excel)
- Knowledge in ATS/CRMs is a plus
- Native English speaker is preferable, Cantonese is a plus
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders from an account servicing perspectives
- Immediately Available candidate is advantage
What you get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in a fantastic culture where your work will not go unnoticed.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Mariza Lai on 3907 3914. If this job isn't right for you but are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.