jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998982
Employer Ref. 91M0079534
Our client, an international investment bank is recruiting for a Talent Management Specialilst to join their Talent Management team:
- Reporting to the Talent Management Manager; work closely with business line managers and HR to identify learning needs, design program curriculum, ensure effective implementation and evaluate effectiveness
- Design and develop succession planning programs to develop the talents internally; develop learning & development matrix to assist the business growth
- Develop new talent development trends, measure and benchmark on the return of investment on talent development initiatives
- Promote and sustain customer service culture through development and implementation of customer service initiatives
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of solid learning and development experience in sizable companies; professional services / banking background is an advantage
- Experience in the retail industry and the development of L&D initiatives highly preferred
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please kindly apply via "Apply Now" or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"