- Reports to the Managing Director directly
- Perform professional recruitment, retention, development of talents at all levels
- Lead and manage the performance management process in the organization
- Review and devise our talent management strategy to create high-performing
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years+ experience with hands-on experience dedicated to talent management
- Warm and people-focused, passionate about making people thrive
- Constructive and progress oriented with a “positive” and “can-do” attitude
- Ability to jointly build a structural and inspiring framework for talent management with our Senior Management Team members
To kick start your career with us, please send your resume with current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Lyreco (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.
Unit 201-206, 215, Koon Wah Building, 2 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lik Yuen, Shatin, N.T.
Simply click "Apply Now"
We invite you to visit our Lyreco world at www.lyreco.com
We are an equal opportunities employer. If candidates are not hearing from us within 4 weeks, their application will be filed for future reference. Personal data collected will be used for employer-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.