Talent Specialist/Recruitment Consultant (Teamwork, no KPI)
STA Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836023
As a result of our continued success, we are currently hiring a Talent Specialist/Recruitment Consultant to join our growing teams. We are looking for candidates who are eager to achieve the following over time:
- Develop professional relationships with clients, candidates and decision makers
- Accumulate understanding of the recruitment industry and different businesses
- Be rewarded for performance and build excellent teamwork with colleagues in a result-oriented, fun and no politics environment
We offer unparalleled career potentials for high calibre individuals. We recognise our team is our most valuable asset, as such we provide an environment to encourage, support and motivate high performers for collective successes. You will have a direct impact into the company’s growth and direction.
STA colleagues enjoy:
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Dynamic and caring company culture, young and fun
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Conduct market research, discover potential business opportunities and teamwork with colleagues to conduct business development
- Perform professional duties to source, screen and assess candidates to support our clients’ missions
- Utilize available resources to attract qualified professionals for opportunities
- Interview and screen applicants for technical competence, skills, individual goals and abilities to fit in with our clients’ requirements
- Conduct reference and background checks as necessary
- Maintain a proactive bench of candidates for regularly filled positions
- Maintain communication with candidates during the interview and selection process
- Assist in marketing activities or social media projects as needed
- Ensure high level of professional services
- Propose & implement marketing strategies to develop candidate pool
- Carry out business development activities as required
- Manage and update candidate database
- Higher Diploma or above in any discipline
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 year of sales, business development or recruitment experience with a service mindset. Those with less experience will be considered for Specialist role
- Strong work ethics
- Positive work attitude, fast learning and goal oriented
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, diplomatic and firm
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Desire to work independently and in a team environment
- Motivated by high earning potential
Interested parties please apply now with your full resume in word with current & expected salary to us. Information received will be strictly used for recruitment purpose. Applicants that have not heard from us for two weeks may consider their application not successful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to STA Pacific Limited
About STA Pacific Limited
Helping You Achieve Your Career Goals.
STA is a premier executive search and selection consultancy, specializing in talent acquisition for senior, middle and specialist level positions across Asia Pacific in Consumer, Life Sciences & Medical, Hospitality, IT&T as well as other technology sectors.
We pride ourselves with a team of professionally qualified consultants and researchers that have fulfilled positions at various levels for global multinationals. We are always ready to share with you expert knowledge in your industry, market outlook and client requirements to help you develop your career path and achieve your goals.