jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922149
Employer Ref. 523910/001
A top tier asset management house is looking for a Tax Associate to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Tax structuring for Australia, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China and India
- Support Asia Tax SVP to provide timely tax structuring support for the Asia team
- Under supervision of Asia Tax SVP, assist business / finance teams and drive tax structuring processes for certain Asia investments
- Review tax matters and respond to ad‐hoc tax related questions from the business in relation to the fund's investments in Asia
- Drive local, GST and annual US tax compliance processes with a focus on using technology and Firm's Indian outsourcing centre
- Assist Asia Tax SVP in formulating information needs of Senior RE Asia management and implement systems to meet new business requirements
- Assist in review and sign off on all tax related documents including tax due diligence and tax structuring reports
- Ensure all tax compliance are up to date
- Contribute to the goal of the tax team becoming a key strategic partner to the business by actively providing tax recommendations to shape decisions
- Tax professional with around 2 - 4 years' relevant work experience in Big Four
- Excellent communications skills, speak native or close to native English. Mandarin at business level and able to read simplified Chinese is a must
- Significant experience in cross‐border transactions
- Experience in US tax would be beneficial
- Experience in engaging with tax authorities and government agencies on tax issues
- Degree or post‐graduate degree in Accounting or Business Management
- Professional accounting or tax qualifications preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk