Tax Consultant / Tax Planner - China / HK - In house - Director Grade
Harbridge Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999776
Our client is an international, fully licensed financial services firm (including but not limited to brokerage, asset management, crossborder M&A, Intl trust services & migration services), and is looking to expand the range of services offered by their Hong Kong services by building an In-house Tax Planning department based out of Hong Kong.
Tax Consultant / Tax Planner
China / HK
In house - Director Grade
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in either CROSS BORDER M&A Tax Advisory or UHNW / Family Office Tax Planning.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Team member roles in HK or other Regional offices.
- Formulate and implement effective tax strategies and planning for the firm.
- Provide cross border tax advisory / planning services to clients
- Manage and develop a team of professional staff
- Responsible for monitoring the company’s tax exposure
- Assist internal clients in comply with their tax compliance obligations
- Responsible for tax risk management and provide sound advice / solution to the business partners.
- Act as a core management member to achieve departmental objectives & culture.
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting / Taxation or equivalent background in related fields.
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body
- Relevant tax experience, either for corporate or UHNW clients.
- Regional and China tax experience preferred.
- Sound project management skill with strong business sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Fluent in Cantonese would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; and
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Harbridge Partners Limited
About Harbridge Partners Limited
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance,Tax, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales & Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales & Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-awards winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 16 years specialist experience recruiting in these areas.
Since 2013,we have operated our highly successful Professional Services / Interim Solutions Practice and Engineering and Technology Practices. The Professional services practices is managed by a senior manager with over 15 years experience with the global Big 4 Accountancy/ Consultancy firms. The Engineering and Technology Practice is headed by an experienced Pan-Asia recruiter with 7 years experience.
The founding members have over 50 years relevant executive search and direct industry experience within our specialist industry sectors.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the world’s top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian Language.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS believe in developing long term relationships through open communication, trust and good, honest, ethical hard work as the foundation of our recruitment practices.
Our consultants have won industry recognition in their specialist areas, for example such as The Asiamoney Polls.
We hope that you will find our market knowledge, professionalism and personal approach, a refreshing change.
To better serve our clients, we have plans to launch our Singapore and Shenzhen offices soon. If you are a recruitment consultant, looking for a truly international working environment and a total commitment to Asia, please do get in touch.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS - Delivering Unparalleled Talent
Please support the Harbridge Partners / Oxfam Hong Kong 2015 Charity Effort for disaster relief in Asia.
In 2014, Harbridge Partners have donated HK$100,000, tax free to The Hong Kong Oxfam Emergency Relief Fund to help the needy in Asia.
Please support us, by allowing us to work on your hiring requirements or refer candidates to us!
Alternatively please help us raise money for charity by donating to
Official Oxfam Link:
Would you like to help volunteer your time, skills or talents? Please call our MD, Edward Chen in confidence on 852 6740 1169