jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783884
Employer Ref. 424690/001
This US Listed corporation is widely referred to as "the giant" of the industry; with immense growth potential, it is one of the most iconic corporations to look out for. With year-on-year growth and constant acquisitions of new companies, they are currently recruiting for an International Tax Manager.
About the role:
- Focus on the company's tax matters, which involves tax accounting, tax research, responding to tax audit inquiries, and collaborating with other tax and finance professionals throughout the company
- Work with members of the company's Tax and Finance teams, internal business units and various professional service advisors
- Ensure accurate filings for indirect taxes across Asia Pacific region
- Prepare tax working papers that support the company's quarterly/year-end tax provision process on timely basis
- Prepare certain foreign jurisdictions corporate tax compliance, planning and process improvement initiatives.
- Manage various tax reporting, tax compliance and project related deadlines.
- Understand and assess the impact of local country taxation developments and their impact on the company
- Analysis and preparation of working papers to support the company's transfer pricing methodologies.
- Provide support, analysis and reporting for taxation audits and special projects.
- Provide support to internal stakeholder groups enabling business decisions that maximise enterprise value
- Implement process improvements to enhance the group's tax process efficiency and effectiveness
- Act as a liaison with the different countries to ensure that there is timely and thoughtful communication
About the person:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced degree or CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a public accounting firm or multi-national company
- 3+ years of experience with Asia Pacific tax matters including experience reviewing and coordinating local returns for multi-national corporations, coordinating tax audits and overseeing various tax activities
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple groups inside the
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve/research problems both independently and collaboratively
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience can be considered as the Senior Tax Manager
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.