Teacher of English (IB/ US Test Preparation/English Literature)/ History (Ref: JD0113ET17)
NTK Academic Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998723
Employer Ref. JD0107ET17
We are looking for teachers with relevant academic qualifications to join our teaching team. The successful candidate will teach English/English Literature/History in various international curricula and levels based on in-house designed course outlines. You will have opportunities to participate in curriculum design and development. We provide continuous professional development workshops and training to our teachers. If you are passionate about teaching and would like to work in a company with a diverse culture, this is the opening you have been looking for.
Working visa sponsorship will be offered to successful candidates.
- Provide instruction and feedback in the relevant subject for specific exams and curricula
- Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
- Assist supervisors in carrying out curriculum development projects
- Execute non-teaching duties such as preparing progress reports and building resources
- Communicate with parents regarding students’ learning progress
- Participate in workshops and training for professional development
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Report to department heads and the management team
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or above in English, English Literature, History, Humanities, Education or related fields
- Full-time experience in teaching international curricula
- Recognized teaching qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of secondary school and university entrance exams an advantage
- Commitment to quality education
- Excellent team player and individual who is highly motivated and with integrity
- Immediate availability preferred
- Causeway Bay or Kowloon City Area
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
We thank applicants for their interest of working with us and please note that we could only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NTK Academic Group
About NTK Academic Group
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is one of the leading educational service providers in Southeast Asia. Centrally located in Hong Kong, our learning center occupies 25,000 square feet of a Grade A office complex, with over 90 classrooms, study areas and a science laboratory. We specialize in academic programs for students following international curriculum, standardized test preparation, educational planning and educational publishing.