Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Teaching Assistant – School of Communication (Ref: TA (SCOM) 2016-09-23)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781738
Employer Ref. TA (SCOM) 2016-09-23
- Provide teaching related support, including but not limited to preparing teaching materials, handling students’ enquiries and carrying out any other ad hoc duties as required;
- Perform clerical and administrative duties of the School and Programme(s); and
- Serve as secretary for School/Programme committees and working groups.
- Possess a recognized degree, preferably in Journalism or Communication;
- Have at least one year working experience in related areas;
- Have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Have excellent computer and administrative abilities;
- Have good communication and organizational skills; and
- Be a team player, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Experience of working in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via clicking "Apply Now" or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 10 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
More Jobs from this Company
Senior Software Engineer /Software Engineer (Full-time or Part-time) (Ref: SSE/SE (SCM) 2016-09-30)
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor – Department of Economics and Finance (Full-time)