Team Assistant, APAC Digital
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998178
Employer Ref. 313-130117-CC1
- Support APAC Digital team in data gathering/entries, scheduling meetings, and purchasing materials/equipment
- Coordinate digital events, conferences and summits in which professional parties from the various industries will be invited
- Support project teams in resource planning and budgeting
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expenses for senior management and guests
- Support team members in daily operations including any administrative duties assigned
- Tertiary education or above in computer science / business administration or relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years' experience in event coordination/administrative assistance/data gathering is necessary
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and preferably mandarin
- Strong skills in Excel, detail-minded
- Stable, committed, willing to learn and achieve
Interested candidates please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk