Team Assistant - European Investment Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992677
Employer Ref. 3825980/001
This is a very unique opportunity with a leading European Investment Bank to work as a Team Assistant to coordinate with different internal teams regarding meeting arrangement, event organisation and documentation review. Our client offers a corporate and professional environment with stable working hours and attractive salary package.
Our client is a top tier investment bank based in Europe. They have over 50 offices over the global and over 500 staffs in the Hong Kong office. Their culture is very international and corporate. Ideally, they prefer candidates with solid banking industry background.
- Responsible for administrative activities including, but not limited to, maintaining calendar, arranging meetings, venue booking and guest list compiling
- Provide executive support to team members.
- Arrange individual and group meetings, sending meeting confirmation e-mails, preparing and distributing meeting materials.
- Maintenance of monthly reports for Regional Manager and Private Bankers on a monthly basis.
- Strong understanding of all office technology, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of admin experience in financial services or banking industry
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
- Familiar with MS Office including Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook
- Understand priorities and to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under a fast-paced environment and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- Corporate working environment
- MNC Exposure in Investment Bank
- Attractive package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha HM Ng on +852 3602 2428
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk