Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are seeking a Team Lead Cadd
Team Lead Cadd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991474
- Provide technical support on computer automation design work independently;
- Demonstrate strong design sense in drawing with the direction of the project team members;
- Assist other team members with cad design related functions;
- Assist the Project Director to monitor the schedule of cad resources;
- Provide guidance on the production requirement according to the Company Reference Projects and client’s expectation with production team in other offices;
- Give guideline and training to new and existing staff on Company’s expectation and cad standard;
- Any other duties as may be directed by Managing Director / Project Directors / Project Managers.
- 3 years or above relevant CAD drafting experience or equivalent education;
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Sketch Up is required;
- Hard working, responsible, mature, well organized and self-motivated;
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese are preferred;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.