Nigel Frank International
Nigel Frank International (NFi) is a recruitment consultancy fast becoming the global leader in a hugely expanding specialist market.
Having established the Nigel Frank International brand in 2006 in the UK, the company now has offices in London, Newcastle (UK) and New York City and has grown to more than 55 employees across Europe and North America.
NFi's business is focussed within a niche sector of the IT marketplace. In 2010 the value of products sold in this niche sector was beyond $1b, and it's getting bigger every day. NFi's strategy is to align its own expansion with this and expects to double headcount to in excess of 110 employees in 2011 and double again in 2012.
The initial office is in Singapore but the immediate markets being covered will include Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. In 3 years, it is expected that all countries in APAC will be serviced by local offices in each country including China, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
Team Lead - SharePoint
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002986577
Employer Ref. SP20161017VL
- Lead and manage SharePoint team
- Responsible for SharePoint portals and applications development using Visual Studio.
- Collect functional requirement from internal users and translate into technical specifications.
- Responsible for building and developing SharePoint applications
- Investigate application functionality related issues and provide first/second level support and troubleshooting of internal SharePoint applications
- Assistant in training guide, user guide and test plans, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years working experience on SharePoint system implementation and development.
- Experiences on team leading will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, jQuery, HTML5/JS/CSS.
- Solid knowledge of various SQL Server features and knowledge of SQL Server database design and development including Database views, triggers and rules, stored procedures on the SQL server platform.
- Good command in communicating with diversified level
- Good command in English and Chinese ( Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Less experiences will consider as Analyst Programmer
Interview slot has opened! If you are interested and would like to have a further discussion, feel free to send your CV to Verginia Li at email@example.com or call at +65 6622 5815.