Team Leader - Barista / Barista
Chi Coffee Concept Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145892
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create a friendly and enjoyable coffee experience to customers
- Maintain a smooth and efficient operations
- Understand and present the characteristics of different coffee beans, coffee equipment, and brewing knowledge
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Secondary graduates and preferably with Barista vocational training certificate
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in upscale coffee shops or restaurants, experience in luxury hotels is a plus
- Presentable, customer service-oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, good team player and detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Good command of spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please email full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager by clicking apply now below.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chi Coffee Concept Limited
About Chi Coffee Concept Limited
CHI Coffee Concept Limited
Founded in 2015, CHI Coffee Concept Limited is a premium brand that engages in a diverse portfolio combining the triple elements of lifestyle, dining and F&B management. In tune with 21st century lifestyle and the respect for originality, CHI strives to search out unique artisanal products of the finest quality and craftsmanship.
We are cordially invite self-motivated team players to join us.