jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914819
Employer Ref. 13907
- A Global Asset Management Firm
- Team management responsibilities
- Mixture of operations and project
- Supervise the desktop services team in Hong Kong and Taiwan to ensure the smooth running of desktop services
- Ensuring appropriate staff development i.e. training, performance reviews, interviewing etc.
- Work closely with the business support analysts to ensure that all business critical issues are escalated promptly to ensure SLA's and escalation procedures are met within agreed deadlines
- Act as the lead coordinator for all desktop enquiries relating to assigned project activity
- Regularly review independently and with the business support analysts the team's performance to improve customer service and relationships within the business
- Assist with the training, development and on site coordination of Business Recovery program. This includes ensuring that all documentation and procedural repositories are up to date
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience as a desktop support engineer with at least 2 years experience in a supervisory/team leading role. Prior experience within a Financial Institution is highly desired
- Strong knowledge of latest Windows OS, Smart devices, MS Applications and Network Fundamentals
- MCSE certified, knowledge of ITIL v3 Foundation
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Henry Ho on +852 2833 4190 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.