- Install, maintain, repair and replace plumbing & drainage, electrical equipments and wooden fixture of hotel
- Responsible for the painting, bricklaying, plastering and tiling in hotel
- Performs regular systematic inspections and maintenance to aid in the upkeep of the hotel
- Maintains tools, equipment and work spaces in safe, secure and good condition in order to reduce accidents
- Liaising with outside contractors for maintenance work of the building and its facilities
- Soliciting quotations from outside contractors
- Immediately and courteously responds to guests needs in order to repair and/or resolve room maintenance requests and problems as they arise
- Providing on-job training, guidance and assignment to junior technician for the above duties
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate Grade A
- F.5 or above educational background
- 5 years' relevant working experience
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by e-mail.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their
applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.