Introduction of Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Limited
Williams Lea is a leading global BPO organisation. We specialise in Corporate Information Solutions in which we re-engineer end-to-end business processes to increase the efficiency of our clients’ internal and external communications. Blending the right balance of people, process, delivery and technology, we help companies to drive brand consistency, improve customer experience and reduce cost, all of which helps clients create competitive advantage.
In 2011 Williams Lea acquired Tag, a global marketing production agency that provides clients with a wide range of marketing services. Collectively, Williams Lea and Tag now offer brand owners the ability to execute their marketing communications across multiple channels and markets using one production platform. Services range from creative adaptation to transcreation to print procurement to marketing resource management (asset management and workflow management). In the UK, the Group also encompasses TSO, which provides a range of outsourced communication and publishing services to the Public Sector.
The Group employs approximately 11,500 staff across the globe, with key locations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and is owned by Deutsche Post DHL.
We work with many of the world’s most respected brands in sectors such as financial services, retail, FMCG, telecoms, investment banking, automotive, pharmaceutical, professional services and the Public Sector. For more information, visit www.williamslea.com.
Team Leader, Print Services/Reprogrphics Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784419
Employer Ref. WLHK/TLREPRO/JOBSDB
- Hands on direction of staff and ususally encompasses a variety of services around print (reprographics) or mailroom operations
- Manage a team of production/mailroom operators to ensure ontime quality production or mailroom operations
- Facilitate and promote professional development of staff, ensure that all policiies and procedures are adhered to and client expectation met
- 5+ years relevant experience preferred
- Previous experinece at legal firm or investment banks preferred
- Reprographics, good inward and courier expernece a benefit
- Energetic, willing to learn, high level of common sense, positive approach
- Basic knowledge of the PC platform and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Stong customer service skills and professionalism
- Able to learn and conform to any new work procedures
- Willing to work overtime, weekends and hoidays at minimal notice
- Good command of English and Cantonese, both written and spoken
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5-day work, 15 days annual leave, group medical, dental & life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested applicants, please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.)