Endeavour Search has specialized in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the Information Technology and Industrial, Healthcare and Consumer, General Commerce industries.
Our comprehensive regional network and extensive database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Team Leader/Senior HR Manager-Greater China, US Technology MNC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781811
Employer Ref. DZ
-Global Market Leader in Hardware and Software Technology
-The Company Enjoys Strong Growth Rate in Asia Region
-HR Team Leadership of Greater China
-Attractive Salary Package Plus Stock Options
- Manage a HR team of 10-12 staff to accomplish daily functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, payroll support and maintenance of employee files and data
- Manage the overall performance management process including communication, training and counseling
- Manage Human Resources concerns such as employee relations and performance issues.
- Monitoring and managing departmental practices to ensure compliance with all labor laws, company policies and values
- Conduct HR training such as Effective One-on-Ones, Performance Management, Interviewing Skills and etc.; work closely with local Training Specialist to identify employee and leadership development needs.
- Role model and embrace company’s Vision and Values while fostering a performance driven culture
- Develop HR team members’ skills and knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related discipline; MBA or Masters’ degree is a plus
- At least 15 years’ experience in Human Resources, of which at least 5 years in HR leadership role with proven track record of human resources management and preferably within high technology multinational company
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced global environment, managing multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese languages; project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, managerial and coaching skills.
- Commitment to customer service, performance excellence and cultural diversity are essential
- A self motivated team player, an independent thinker and self starter with ability to work independently and with consideration of organizational goals forward-thinking, creative, innovative and proactive to address the current and future growth needs of the region
- Must promote and maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with HR professional standards and get along with employees, colleagues and management
- Knowledge of pertinent employment law, policies and procedures, benefit management, government regulations, compensation and performance management
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
Interested party, please apply through JobsDB. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kevin at 3956 1822