Team Leader Trainee
Mission Support Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834487
- 5-day work per week, rest on Sundays and Public Holidays;
- Participation in social services/events;
- Chance for overseas learning and pleasure trip;
- Comprehensive training and development programme with study allowance;
- Good career prospect.
- Diploma /Associate Degree or above;
- Two years or above management experience;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good work ethics;
- Enjoy outdoor and team work environment;
- Self motivated and target oriented;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ms Crystal Li ,click APPLY NOW.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mission Support Limited
About Mission Support Limited
Are you aspiring for a meaningful career by helping diversified social causes?
Are you aspiring for a team work relationship?
Are you aspiring for widening your horizon by getting professional training?
Mission Support Ltd is a pioneering fundraising consulting agency appointed by various international Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) to oversee the face-to-face fundraising programme which aims at recruiting monthly donors and promoting the organisations. We are now looking for some high caliber Trainees to lead our dynamic frontline teams. Our mission is to help various NGOs to raise their resources to meet their long-term commitments in the areas of health, education, environment and livelihood.