Connexe Search Limited
Connexe Search is a Financial Executive Search firm that specializes in placing finance professionals within the investment banking and finance industry both in Hong Kong and across the Asia-Pacific region. Our clients remain a consistent group with whom we have established exclusive preferred supplier status and include: Bulge Bracket International Investment Banks, Top Tier Local Financial Institutions, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Hedge Funds / Private Equity & Alternative Investment Vehicles.
Our success is directly attributable to a highly focused approach and a professional team providing innovative and creative recruitment solutions. In a period of rapid change and industry transformation, we handle the biggest risk in managing change: finding the right talent at the right time.
Team Leader, Wealth Management (Relationship Manager)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783230
Employer Ref. N558
An established wealth management firm is looking for a Team Leader to lead its sales team in expanding its growth in Hong Kong. The firm offers great flexibility and a strong platform with a wide variety of investment products including its own fund products. An excellent compensation package is on offer with flexible working environment and positive team culture.
- Responsible for maintaining close daily relationships with ultra high net worth clients in order to have a full understanding of the clients financial needs, financial priorities, and financial goals.
- Be the first point of contact for clients' transactional needs and day-to-day inquiries
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with product specialists in order to deliver the best portfolio solution for clients.
- Proactively engage clients to discuss their current and future needs.
- Proactive client management to anticipate client needs and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with senior relationship managers to identify and proactively seek out business opportunities.
- Assist in on-boarding new clients from the Business Development Team and assist in closing deals.
- Proactively seek opportunities for cross-selling.
- Attend client interviews and meetings with the senior relationship managers
- Handle lending applications including financial analysis and credit applications.
- Follow up on overdue payments and top-up payments.
- University Degree in business, finance or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience as a relationship manager or sales role in retail banking or wealth management
- Have good client connections and a solid client base
- Ability to business develop independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work
- Good negotiation and client management / client relationship development skills
Please click below to apply quoting the job reference N558 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.