jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835528
Employer Ref. 3625200/001
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for an admin/secretarial based job in a friendly financial institution.
Our client is one of the TOP financial regulators in Hong Kong, responsible for regulating Hong Kong's multi-dimensional securities and futures markets. They are currently seeking for a Secretary/Administrator who is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and can start as soon as possible!
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to a team of executive staff
- Assist in filing, data entry, managing the e-filing database, etc
- Handle travel arrangement and expense claims for the team
- Help to schedule meetings and appointments
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder
- Secretarial and administrative experience from financial industry
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Personable, proactive, responsible with a can-do attitude.
- Immediate available
- 5 day work week
- Work in a leading financial institution
- Very stable working hours, no OT required!
- Comfortable and cozy office located in Central
- Friendly colleagues and with lots of freedom
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical provided
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk