jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835575
Employer Ref. 3702180/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidates looking for a support function within retail industry.
Our client is a reputable MNC in retail industry. They are looking for a Team Secretary to support their Senior Finance Director and the team. Candidates with 5 years of secretarial experience with strong project coordination and reports handling are very welcome to apply.
The Team Secretary will provide support to the Senior Finance Director and the team with duties including but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Handling all travel arrangements, including any accommodation booking and related expenses report
- Coordinate meetings, assist with preparing any related meeting materials and minutes
- Prepare and draft internal reports and presentations, including organizational bulletins, general memos, PowerPoint and board reports etc
- Reports consolidation
- Assist on general corporate matters including project management
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Diploma or above
- Around 5 years secretarial experiences
- Experience in handling financial reports
- Fluency in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient IT skills - confident in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and knowledge of Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive, detail-minded and organized
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task
The successful candidate will be able to develop their career with a growing business and received a competitive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk