Technical Analyst - Data Management & Analysis (Ref:TA/DMA/ISD)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831439
Employer Ref. TA/DMA/ISD
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of Data Management Solution for Analytics, including Data Warehouse
- Work out the conceptual model, data model and perform information gathering, and data aggregation as to support the analysis work
- Evaluate and recommend the technical solution, including software tool and technology; design and develop architecture and application as to present the analysis result
- Coordinate with different parties to complete the analysis work
- University Graduate in, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience on Enterprise application development with supervisory exposure in software development
- Interest in data management, data analysis and business intelligence
- Familiar with SQL, Spark, Spotfire, Python, R
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A good team player with sound analytical and problem solving skills, willing to take challenges
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to ITAPPLY@OOCL.COM and quote the reference number on the subject.