PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Technical Architect / System Analyst (IoT / Digital Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917711
Employer Ref. CHB701479633383
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining software frameworks and development methods and tools to support IoT (Internet of Things) and Digital / Micro Service solutions. He / She will be involved in technical design to support generic use-cases, identifying appropriate supporting technologies, developing application software and supporting frameworks, defining the methods and tools to support development, build, testing and deployment to cloud-based platforms. He / She will also be responsible to develop new IoT and/or digital services and work on POCs and projects to deliver innovative services to customers.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years experience in IT profession with a minimum of 1 years experience as a system analyst or equivalent
- Technical knowledge is preferred across the following areas:
- Application Frameworks for IoT, M2M device integration, web/mobile digital services and APIs
- Software Stacks, e.g. NodeJS, MEAN, Spring Framework, DDL, HTML5, etc.
- Development Tools/Environments, e.g. Linux, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design and the overall SDLC
- Knowledge and experience in developing micro services and/or digital services is an advantage
- Self-starter who can investigate and apply new technologies with minimal direction
- Effective verbal and written communication in English (and Chinese is also preferred but not essential)
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.