Technical Business Analyst (Startup e-Commerce Software)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995181
As part of AfterShip you will
- Understand the AfterShip software and its logic behind to provide technical support to customers and suggest improvements to the product.
- Collect and analyse user requirements, and work closely with product design and engineer teams to develop our new products.
- Facilitate integration with shipping carriers, shopping carts and marketplaces (e.g. eBay and Amazon) to offer seamless shipping and tracking solution for online retailers.
What we are looking for
- University degree in information systems, computer science or business administration
- Strong interest in technology and be a logical thinker
- 2-4+ years of experience working in business analyst / consultant / technical support in software development or IT consulting company.
- Experience supporting an enterprise B2B product set.
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge - we keep asking why to find the root problem and explore new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.