About Tectura® Corporation
Tectura® is a worldwide provider of business consulting services delivering exceptional service and sustainable value through consulting, software and IT implementation. Our diverse clientele includes mid-sized companies and divisions of larger enterprises in the aerospace, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, retail and services industries.
With more than 1,800~ team members in 20 countries, Tectura® applies its industry knowledge and best practices philosophy to provide Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and technology solutions throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we maximize our vast technology resources and deep Microsoft expertise to deliver increased efficiency, project acceleration and a competitive edge.
Learn more at: www.tectura.com
We are looking for qualified person to work in Hong Kong.
Explore your CAREER with us!
Technical Consultant_Microsoft Dynamics CRM
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919013
- Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of various enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution for Tectura Hong Kong office
- Design and coordinate the integration of our enterprise applications implemented using different technologies and platforms
- Work as a team member responsible for training clients, testing software modifications, providing support and consultation and implementing solution using Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL Server, SharePoint and BizTalk
- Ability to analyze client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet client’s requirements and objectives
- Provides pre and post sales support
- Develop and customize system reports
- Test and QA developments
- Perform first tier troubleshooting and problem resolving
- Able to isolate IT related problem and escalate to next level support when required
- Perform other consulting and support related duties as assigned
- Work very closely with our local and regional team of professional consultants
- Assist in the preparation of service estimates and project plans
- Liaise with product vendors on any issues relevant for our customers or Tectura
- To maintain, review and improve the internal standards and systems used within Tectura
- Ensure timesheets are entered accurately on a timely basis
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years working experience in programming and application design
- Experience in Microsoft .NET framework native & web programming
- Ability to conduct business requirement collection, application design and proper documentation
- Experience in system and architecture design such as designing service based architectures, dataflow and protocols, logical data structures, high level system architecture design, entity diagrams and logical design
- Hands on experience in the Microsoft technologies including MS CRM, SharePoint, SQL Server (SSAS,SSIS,SSRS) , web application architectures, RDBMS etc is an absolute advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in technical solution design and infrastructure design
- Independent, motivated and can work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with ability to speak Mandarin.
- Good communication skills and presentation
- Less experience would be considered as Consultant
Interested person please send full resume in strict confidence, stating the job reference number, expected salary and availability by click “Apply Now”
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.