Technical Customer Service Officer – Nonwovens Industry
RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833328
Employer Ref. JO-161007-111249
Our client is an international group of companies with production sites in all major markets as well as a worldwide network of sales and marketing offices. They supply the global nonwovens industries with high-quality man-made cellulose fibers. To further grow their business they have a new opening in their regional office in HK:
Technical Customer Service Engineer – Nonwovens Industry
- Reporting to Technical Customer Service Manager
- Communicates with client factories, companies’ own plants and headquarters.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Handles quality-related complaints, works with the technical expert team to provide customers feedback and propose contingency plans. Also assists customers in product development.
- Handles claims related to nonwoven products in Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Taiwan markets. Can provide solutions to minimize the claim amount rather than simply solve claims by settlement.
- Supports business development for Nonwovens business on the technical development level.
- Manages the education, seminar and in-house training for clients from textile sector.
- Assists other ad hoc assignments from time to time.
- University degree with major in Applied Chemistry / Chemical Engineering or related subjects
- 5-10 years’ work experience in Nonwovens industry having an understanding in nonwoven processing in producing products such as face masks, napkins and baby nappies. Experience in textile products as well and good network with fabric mills in Asia is an advantage.
- Works independently and open to travel.
- Strong in communication and doing presentation.
- Willing to take on job duties not Nonwoven-related.
- Technical-orientated. Practical & solid experience on development:
- Sound knowledge of technologies, process & equipment related to manufacturing of Nonwoven products;
- Considerable experience in production, products development & converting of Nonwoven. Knowledge and understanding of Nonwoven markets in North Asia.
- Good team player.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
About RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
With over 15 years business experience in Asia, we provide professional service to job seekers and our clients in permanent placement and temporary staffing.
Our Professional Consultants are always pleased to support you, just give a call at (+852) 2537 2557, or send your CV to email@example.com.
If you want to know more vacancies or job details, please take a look at our website: