KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Technical Designer (Apparel; Buying Office)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836512
Employer Ref. BBBH2365
Our client is an international sportswear brand offering the best functional while stylist products to the market. The brand is well known of its innovative product technology and strive for excellent customer experience.
The Culture: The team is very passionate about the brand and committed to continuous improvement and excellence. The brands concerns about CSR and is dedicated to build a long strong and productive relationship with the team and committed to help its staffs to realize their full potential and grow throughout their career.
- Collaborate with designers and merchants to determine fit and aesthetic details.
- Approve fit, and construction of garments within the development and production timelines, under the direction of design and merchandising teams. Issues standard grade rules in preparation for bulk production
- Interface with Product Development & Design and Sourcing teams to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with peer teams on matters pertaining to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques to improve fit, balance, and overall quality of the garment.
- Travel to the factories, as required, and partner with the Technical Teams at Factories to troubleshoot, educate, and understand factory & production capabilities.
- At least 3 years experience of product or materials development in the apparel industry.
- Effective communication skills in verbal, written, and visual forms
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills related to product physical design, construction and production
- Knowledge of pattern making programs a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.