jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992788
Employer Ref. 20110BR
Reporting to the Sector Lead, you will be responsible for strengthening our civil and structural team on technical knowledge and experience, identifying and developing business opportunities for consulting engineering and project management services.
Your Next Challenge
- Act as a team leader in design, construction supervision and project management
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings
- Be responsible for project budgeting, project finance management and project performance
- Participate in fee proposals, technical bids and preparation of presentation slides
- Be part of business development team, develop client relationship and attend business related functions
- Lead a team of technical staff and be responsible for staff management and development
- Be responsible for the development of technical skills for the team and company
What You'll Need
- Degree holder in Structure or Civil Engineering disciplines
- At least 12 years' post chartered experience in respective engineering discipline with Corporate membership of HKIE or equivalent as well as Registered Structural Engineer under the Buildings Ordinance
- Experience in design, construction supervision and project management and familiar with the government submission procedures (e.g. Buildings Department, Architectural Services Department and Housing Department) and quasi-government submission procedures (MTRC, Airport Authority)
- Familiar with the building structures design and civil structures design
- Sound understanding of Code of Practices published by the authority of Hong Kong.
- Experience on the China project is preferable
- Ability to work and collaborate different stakeholders and nationalities effectively in a fast paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Be proactive, high energy, quality oriented and have a high sense of accountability
- Knowledge of using MS Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is preferable
What We Offer
- 5-day work week
- Group medical insurance for dependents
- Top-up plan for MPF
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Learning and development programs
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and has a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by a world-class expertise to deliver technical excellence for our clients. We are also named as Global Consultant of the Year 2014 at the NCE/ACE Consultants of Year Awards.
We have been established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. Our 500 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport with the 3rd Runway, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, the infrastructure of the West Kowloon Cultural District, etc. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.