Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999803
- Develop strategic directions and provide advice in develop and maintain standard blocks fits and grades and increase quality satisfaction
- Establish technical quality standards, calibrate with Global Technical organization to ensure global standards and practices alignment
- Ensure operations team align with Carter’s standard procedures and processes, continue to improve process, standard and operation for efficiency
- Define initiatives to enhance and upsteam technical services to business units
- Review standard of garment measuring manuals, grading rules, created pattern blocks and construction standards
- Lead fit consistency and provide recommendation for fit and workmanship improvements
- Set goals of the team and monitor performance against KPIs, defining and implementing corrective action plans to make sure efficiency and effectiveness
- Define training program for internal and external technicians functions such as fitting techniques, pattern corrections and garment constructions
- Monitor key critical path deadlines and ensuring they are being met
- Streamline sample process and procedure to shorten samples lead time and cost
- Manage vendors and factories performance, provide performance visibility for strategic sourcing and manufacturing decision
- Direct continuous team development and succession planning
- Work closely with US Atlanta Tech. team
- 20+ years hands on experience in technical fit, preferably with children/baby wear
- 10+ years in managerial level with strong leadership
- Prove records in managing and develop a technical team
- Strong understanding of garment fit process along with patternmaking and garment construction
- Well experience in sizeable US Buying/Sourcing office experience and garment standards is required
- Strategic mind-set and business acumen with high sense of result oriented
- Ability to manage change and develop innovated working approach in the team
- College or University degree in clothing or textile is preferred
- Must have exceptional knowledge in pattern and fit
- Knowledge in field relative software such as Gerber or PDM.
- International travel is required occasionally.
Interested parties please send your application and resume, stating Current/Expected salary & Availability by click to APPLY NOW. We offer competitive remuneration package with excellent career prospect to the successful candidate. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
About Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
Carter’s, Inc. (CRI) is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. We are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under of the most recognized and enduring brands in the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. Our heritage of quality, innovation, and value has earned us the trust of generations of families.
In view of our continuous business expansion, we are inviting calibre teammate for following position: