Pyrofoe Engineers Ltd
Pyrofoe Engineers Ltd is a professional building services contractor, providing fire services, plumbing & drainage services, and electrical & mechanical services.
To cope with rapid business development, we invite high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999923
- Support the Project Manager on a project basis;
- Handle full spectrum of project related functions;
- Maintain project related reporting, records and submittal process;
- Assist of project coordination with sub-contractors / customers.
Qualified candidates should be:
- High Diploma / Certificate in Building Studies qualification or equivalent;
- 4-5 years of experience in engineering / site field;
- Minimum 3 year relevant experience of Site Supervision of Building Repair and Maintenance Work is a Plus
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- AutoCAD and MS project are Advantages;
- Pro-active / self-starter / willing to take on responsibility;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Immediate availability will be prioritized.
Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.