Technical IT Consultant (Document Management System)
Aston Carter International (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835378
A Market leading document solution vendor is seeking an Junior IT Consultant to join their IT team. With regional headquarters based in Hong Kong, the IT Consultant will be an active contributor to companies strategic planning. The IT Consultant will work closely with internal stakeholders to implement technology solutions that enable knowledge sharing, employee collaboration, efficiency, and access to critical business information.
The IT Consultant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand, capture and document business requirements through one to one discussions, workshops and by partnering with other members of the IT team (e.g. Relationship Managers, Project Managers and Business Analysts )
- Identify knowledge & training gaps and opportunities
- Align technology tools with high level business process efficiency goals i.e. understanding, improving and documenting processes to help drive a high level of technology adoption/utilization
- Measure technology adoption and if necessary take corrective actions to increase adoption rate
To ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science or computer engineering or information system or any related Diploma
- at least 1 year hands on experience in system development or support with excellent communication with clients/ business stakeholders.
- Fluent Cantonese and English is a must
- ** ANYONE who has no experience as consultant but with Good communication skills will also be considered
- Our client offers an attractive numeration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. They also operate a 5-day work week and is attractive to individuals who are looking to work for a massively growing organisation and be a part of the management team in future.
For more information on this role please email your CV (WORD format) to Nicola.cheng (a) teksystems.com or call Nicola Cheng for a confidential chat at +852 3473 3250.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter International (Hong Kong) Limited
About Aston Carter International (Hong Kong) Limited
Aston Carter is a leading global recruitment company specialising in providing high calibre contract and permanent staff to wide range of organisations. The Hong Kong office specialises in IT, Finance & Accounting, Audit, Compliance and Risk professionals to industries as diverse as Airline, Banking & Financial Services, Consulting, Government, Logistics, Systems Integration, Technology Vendor and Telecommunications.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter has spent 16 years developing the knowledge and skills to enable it to deliver top talent and become a leading staffing services provider around the world. Aston Carter has been established in Hong Kong since 2008 and supplies highly specialised staff to some of the world's leading firms in the region.
For more information on Aston Carter Hong Kong please visit www.astoncarter.hk