Technical Lead (Development Operations)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778453
Employer Ref. ISB-F-10025912-TL(DO)/CIWS-D
Information Technology and Sustainability Division will provide innovative technology solutions that contribute significantly to the Club's mission and strategic objectives.
Technical Lead (Development Operations) is responsible for analysing the DevOps requirements, conducting detailed design, installation, configuration and preparing technical documentation of DevOps toolset. He/She will assist the DevOps manager to design the DevOps framework and processes as well as lead the DevOps implementation work, ensure all deliverables are completed in high quality.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers to design and develop a set of processes, best practices, guidelines, standards and tools base on DevOps framework. Conduct project tracking to ensure the works are delivered on schedule and with high quality.
- Demonstrate DevOps-in-practice, build and implement complex continuous delivery tool chains.
- Lead, develop and coach teams in building continuous delivery based software release pipelines.
- Work with project manager, solution architects, developers, testers and operation professionals to ensure alignment with the overall DevOps strategy andobjectives.
You should have:
- University degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 10 years of experience in designing, architecting, developing and delivering large scale enterprise applications.
- Working experience on large scale software development experience, in particular online transaction processing system, and fast paced software development life cycle is preferred.
- Solid experience with DevOps and automation.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, application deployment and operations.
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket, Apache Maven, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Automic Release Automation, etc.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other configuration management tools.
- Experience working with version control/repos, i.e. Git, TFS, Artifactory or Nexus.
- Experience with test driven development, testing tools and frameworks like JUnit, NUnit.
- Able to analyse team performance (productivity & quality) data and make concrete recommendations to application development teams.
- Experience with Waterfall, hybrid and Agile development methodologies / frameworks.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.