jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995356
Employer Ref. 91M0078600
- Lead and actively drive the IT team as senior support specialist for Hong Kong.
- Handle all tier 1 to tier 3 incidents across the region.
- Negotiate and manage vendors and service providers.
- Maintaining local server room and IT infrastructures (LAN, WAN, patching etc.)
- Supervise, active and accurate handling of (daily and other regular) IT operational tasks, standard IT processes and end user support.
- Actively driving forward and supporting of local and head-office initiatives.
- Minimum five years' experience in IT, preferably with APAC experience.
- Profound understanding and active execution of operational ITIL processes.
- Solid experience with infrastructure, both Windows servers and networks.
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"