Glen Dimplex (Hong Kong) Ltd
We, Glen Dimplex (HK) Ltd., are an expanding HK Buying Office for ELECTRICAL APPLAINCES with international operations & request :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919287
- Lead a team to communicate and provide quality and technical support service to factories & our R&D oversea regarding daily production control andnew product development.
- Review sample comments / technical pack to understand the requirements or clarify any discrepancies
- Provide technical advice and support to QC/ QA team to ensure all requirement are met
- Conduct P.P. meeting with factory
- Drive continuous quality improvement in factory.
- Degree holder in engineering or related disciplines
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in Heating Appliance; of which minimum 5 years managerial/senior level
- Experience in European/Japanese/Australia market
- Sound knowledge in manufacturing processes
- Sound knowledge on ISO quality standards as well as Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong communication in both English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Fully responsible for all engineering/technical/Quality issues of the China factory
- New product development from conceptual stage to final production stage and work closely with R&D department in order to fulfill customers’ specification and requirement.
- To lead the technical aspects of engineering team to achieve the ends.
- To plan and guide the engineering team effectively, especially in new product launch and production workflow improvement.
- Lead, coach and train Engineering/Quality Team members
- Frequently Travel or Station China factory
- 5 days’ work
- Medical benefits
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.