Country House Property Management Limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Country House Property Management Ltd is a member of the Kowloon Development Company (a listed company with its core business in property investment and development). Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau and China has created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
TECHNICAL OFFICER (Ref: CH/CHPC/TO/JDB/092016)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780081
- Assist the manager to lead a technical team for repair, maintenance, renovation, A&A works and fitting out works
- Monitor and ensure proper operations of all building services facilities
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Building Studies / Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in property management company / consultant firm
- Hands-on experience in preparing technical specifications for the works and familiar with Government regulations
- Excellent communication skills and work well with all levels of people
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills and familiar with AutoCAD
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.