iclub is a select-service hotel brand under the management of Regal Hotels International; the hotels offer a unique and low-carbon green lifestyle for the discerning tech-savvy business travelers.
We invite applications for the following position:
Technical Officer (Duty Engineer)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836551
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience preferably in hotel industry
- Holder of valid Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above & Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Responsible for hotel management and maintenance work, including air-conditioning, electricity
- To attend emergency calls, eg. fire alarms, lift breakdowns and electrical interruption,etc
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.
Unit D, 13/F, Seabright Plaza, 9-23 Shell Street, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel : 3963-6377
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Your applications will be retained and considered for future opportunities for not more than 2 years if you do not indicate your dissent.