jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917255
Employer Ref. C33001189398-481
- The successful candidate is responsible for the surveillance and operations of voice, broadband, mobile and IPTV network
- To carry out routine diagnosis and restoration activities following the guideline/procedures under the guidance of team leader to resume service from equipment failure
- To handle inquiries or network fault reported from other Fixed & Mobile interconnect operators
- To implement initiatives to improve operation efficiency as well as to support new services launch
- To perform shift duties in operation center
- Higher Diploma/Certificate holder in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or related disciplines with 2 years’ relevant experience or equivalent.
- Experience in operations of voice, broadband or wireless network
- Technical knowledge in TCP/IP networking, network management and operation support systems
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English is preferred
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude and ability to work independently
- Candidate with less experience is also considered
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by post, email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Post: HR-ENGINEERING, 13/F, Lai Chi Kok Engineering Center, 4 Yuet Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
Fax: (852) 2962 5605
on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website athttp://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) isHong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.