Hopewell Property and Facility Management Limited
We are currently seeking high caliber applicant to join our property management team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921707
- Supervise frontline technical staff to carry out daily operation and maintenance, improvement work of the building services systems and building facilities
- Supervise and monitor contractors
- Carry out preparation and monitoring of E&M maintenance work and major renovation work including MVAC/ Fire Services/ Plumbing & Drainage/ Electrical and builders work
- Prepare related reports, tender documents and follow up the contract administration and progress as well as planned maintenance schedule
- Perform ad hoc duty and attend emergency call out duty as assigned
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Holder of Certificate of Grade A Registration of Electrical Worker and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card),
- Professional Qualification in Construction Safety Supervision & Management, REW"B0", REW"H0" and "Confined Space" are preferable.
- At least 3 years experience in Property & Facility Management field and/ or Engineering field. Solid experience in handling maintenance work for commercial building, tenancy work, major renovation work and relevant tender preparation and project management is preferred.
- On hand experience in building maintenance work, especially for Central Air-conditioning System and E&M system Operations.
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Good PC skills on AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Responsible, self-disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please send your cover letter and resume stating availability, expected salary with the reference number quoted on the application by contact Mr. Kelvin Wong at 2863-3190 for details.
(All personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.)