PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Technical Officer (Airport Electronics and Security Engineering)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995219
Employer Ref. C84V01529288006CC
- Perform round-the-clock technical watchkeeping
- Assist in the maintenance of Airport electronic systems (MATV, TODC, ACS, PA, CCTV, TMR, etc) on which safety and efficiency of Hong Kong Transport depend
- Carry out scheduled routine and corrective maintenance to maximize system MTBF and to minimize system MTTR in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Assist in the rectification of faults in systems in the most effective and efficient way
- Assist the Engineers and undertake installation, testing and commissioning of new/replacement systems when required
- Undertake non-standard tasks independently and perform emergency call out duties as required
- Perform irregular shift duties including Sunday and Public Holidays and standby for any emergency and ad-hoc duties
- Work at Hong Kong international Airport
- High Diploma or above in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, IT/ Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in electronics system O&M, installation & repair works
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Holder of valid driving license classification No.1 or 2
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.