PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Technical Officer (Audio/ Visual)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996781
Employer Ref. CTH3015292881223CC
- Carry out maintenance, repair and installation duties of sound, video, computer, microprocessor based, show control equipment and system in exhibition halls and performing venues
- Set up and operate lectures, seminars and various different types of shows and functions in lecture halls, exhibition halls and performing venues
- Develop and enhance the software and hardware of electronic control systems for interactive multimedia exhibits
- Assist in updating drawings, manuals, and relevant records and documents for operations and maintenance
- Supervise technician to carry out routine maintenance, repair and installation of sound and video equipment/systems
- Work at irregular hours, including Sunday and Public Holiday
- Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Good electronics and microprocessor-based systems repair and fault troubleshooting skills is an advantage
- Solid experience in maintenance of radio/electronic and processor controlled telemetry/control system, PC servers and wide area network system is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of modern multimedia, multiscreen and show control technologies and equipment is a plus
- Knowledge of simple computer programming languages for show control programming is an advantage
- Customer-oriented and with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidate with higher qualification and more experience is considered as Senior Technical Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.