Hopewell Property and Facility Management Limited
Hopewell Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-based group listed on the Stock Exchange since 1972 (stock code: 54). The Group has continuously grown and become one of the leading business conglomerates in Hong Kong.
Hopewell Property and Facility Management Limited (HPFM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hopewell Holdings Limited committed to providing a full range of high-quality property management services to our business partners and clients.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999290
- Supervise frontline technical staff to carry out daily operation and maintenance, improvement work of the building services systems and building facilities
- Supervise and monitor contractors
- Carry out preparation and monitoring of E&M maintenance work and major renovation work including MVAC/ Fire Services/ Plumbing & Drainage/ Electrical and builders work
- Prepare related reports, tender documents and follow up the contract administration and progress as well as planned maintenance schedule
- Perform ad hoc duty and attend emergency call out duty as assigned
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Holder of Certificate of Grade A Registration of Electrical Worker and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card),
- Professional Qualification in Construction Safety Supervision & Management, REW"B0", REW"H0" and "Confined Space" are preferable.
- At least 3 years experience in Property & Facility Management field and/ or Engineering field. Solid experience in handling maintenance work for commercial building, tenancy work, major renovation work and relevant tender preparation and project management is preferred.
- On hand experience in building maintenance work, especially for Central Air-conditioning System and E&M system Operations.
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Good PC skills on AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Responsible, self-disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties are invited to click the “APPLY NOW” button below, alternatively send their applications, quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating availability, present & expected salary by e-mail or mail to Human Resources Department, Hopewell Property and Facility Management Limited, Unit 1801 - 1803, 18/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
For more information of the Hopewell Group and our career opportunities, please visit our website www.hopewellholdings.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)