Urban Group is one of the renowned and largest private property asset and facility services groups in Hong Kong. The Group manages over 365 projects with a total of 145 million square feet of real estate assets. Our professional services reach over one million people across the territory. We are now inviting outstanding caliber candidates with high potential to join our team to cope with the rapid expansion of our Group.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005012419
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the property
- Liaisons with contractors for the control of building services
- Handles tenants’ inquiries and advises them on alteration proposals
- Attends emergency breakdowns and controls repairs activities
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents and specifications including supervision of contractors
- Controls of building management system and carries out routine checks
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Studies / Building Technology & Management / Building Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in building services / facilities maintenance with major in HVAC maintenance
- Well versed with relevant ordinance and ISO implementation
- Member of Building Services Operation and Maintenance Executives Society (BSOMES) would be preferable
- Experiences in handling renovation projects is an advantage
- Holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager – Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: 16/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email: Clicking 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.